The aim of the program is to strengthen the cultural and tourist attractiveness of the regions by stimulating local cultural development of communities and generating competitive cultural products.
In 2021, the program "Culture. Tourism. Regions” is implemented jointly with the USAID's Competitive Economy Program (CEP), the Office of Small and Medium Business Development at the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture (SME.DO), and the State Agency for Tourism Development.
Objectives of the program "Culture. Tourism. Regions:
- development of cultural and cognitive (domestic) tourism in the region through the involvement of tourists in local culture and their interaction with the cultural life of the inhabitants of the region;
- support of high-quality innovative cultural products, attractive for tourists and attraction of new audiences to the consumption of cultural products;
- stimulating the development of cross-sectoral partnerships and supporting competitive projects that are potentially attractive for attracting non-state investment and capable of sustainable development.
Programme budget for 2021 is UAH 60 mln.
The programme supports the following two cultural and creative industry sectors:
- cultural and creative industries
The program will consist of the following stages:
- Educational part
- Submission of projects for UCF grant
- Mentoring support during project implementation
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 02.12.2020 – 01.02.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 01.02.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021