“Scholarships” is a programme designed to support artists and cultural operators of Ukraine, students of cultural, artistic and creative majors in terms of: financial support for individual artistic activities, studies, internship, participation in residences, exhibition projects, conferences, forums and researches abroad and within Ukraine. The programme is designed to stimulate the professional development of young artists, mobility and networking, including the exchange of experience, knowledge and skills which can be provided through monetary support for scholars.
- promotion of individual artistic activity, ensuring the autonomous artistic activity outside the institution;
- ensuring the financial support for mobility within Ukraine, allowing representatives of the cultural and creative industries to exchange experiences and improve their competencies;
- ensuring the financial support for mobility, allowing representatives of cultural and creative industries to exchange experiences and ensuring access to archive material, libraries, museums and laboratories abroad;
- professional improvement of representatives of Ukrainian cultural and creative industries through studies or internships.
Programme budget for 2021 is UAH 5 mln
First competition budget: UAH 2.5 million
Minimum scholarship amount: UAH 5000
Maximum scholarship amount (cannot be increased): UAH 250,000
There are 8 sectors of culture and arts supported under the “Scholarships” programme:
- audiovisual arts;
- visual arts;
- audial arts;
- design and fashion;
- performing arts;
- cultural heritage;
- literature and publishing;
- cultural and creative industries.
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 09.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021