The Innovative Cultural Product Program corresponds to the priority areas of the Foundation’s activities, namely:
• Promoting the implementation of modern digital technologies, development of an innovative cultural product, cross-sectoral and interregional projects to unlock creative potential, effective creative and economic activities in the field of culture and creative industries.
• Supporting international cooperation projects and promotion of Ukrainian cultural products abroad, strengthening ties with the international cultural environment to create a positive image of Ukraine.
• Supporting the development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of public life both on the territory of Ukraine and abroad.
• Supporting the projects aimed at countering the information component of Russian military aggression, understanding the role of Ukrainian soldiers in ensuring the security of Ukraine and Europe during the armed aggression of the Russian Federation, creating a positive image of defenders of Ukraine.
The goals of Innovative Cultural Product Program shall be:
• supporting high-quality innovative projects that increase the number of cultural products available to a wide audience;
• stimulating the development of cultural sectors and creative industries through the introduction of innovations and integration of new experience, in particular, by introducing new approaches in Ukraine, but proven in world practice;
• increasing the number of consumers of a cultural product, attracting new audiences to the consumption of a cultural product;
• popularization of the Ukrainian cultural product both in Ukraine and abroad;
• stimulating the development of cross-sectoral partnerships and supporting competitive projects potentially attractive for non-governmental investments and capable of sustainable development.
As a part of the Innovative Cultural Product Competition Program for 2022, we offer the following LOTs:
• LOT 1. Music
• LOT 2. Theatre and circus
• LOT 3. Literary business
• LOT 4. Art objects and design
• LOT 5. Dance
• LOT 6. Creative industries
Submission of a project application for the competition: 08.11.2021 – 20.01.2022 (until 6.00 p.m. Kyiv time)
Competitive selection: 21.01.2022 – 06.05.2022
• Project implementation including reporting: from the date of signing by the Foundation the Grant Agreement, but not earlier than April 30, until 31.10.2022