The program aims to support the potential and competitiveness of cultural and creative industries by creating high-quality innovative projects that increase the number of cultural products available to a wide audience.
Objectives of Innovative Cultural Product programme:
- support of qualitative innovative projects that will increase the number of cultural products accessible for the broad audience;
- stimulating the development of cultural sectors and creative industries through innovation and integration of new experience, particularly through new, internationally accepted approaches in Ukraine;
- increasing the number of consumers of the cultural product, engaging new audiences;
- popularisation of the Ukrainian cultural product both in Ukraine and abroad;
- stimulating the development of cross-sectoral partnerships and supporting highly competitive projects potentially attractive to non-state investors and capable of sustainable growth.
Programme budget for 2021 is UAH 115 mln.
The Innovative Cultural Product programme supports all sectors of the cultural and creative industries, except audiovisual.
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 07.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021
Contacts: [email protected]
Please note that the programme budget can be increased or decreased upon approval of the Law “On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021” by the Verkhovna Rada.