The Education. Exchanges. Residencies. Debuts program (NORD) aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, experience and ideas in the field of culture and arts, as well as discovery of new artistic approaches and names.
Objectives of NORD program:
- support for creation of Educational Programs in order to improve artistic education in Ukraine (formal and non-formal);
- support for creation of art residencies in Ukraine in order to distribute the latest artistic practices, ensure internationalization of Ukrainian cultural projects and involve international mentors and artists in the creation of cultural products in Ukraine;
- to ensure opportunities for young artists and débutantes to create cultural products;
- to encourage the mobility of representatives of culture and creative industries in view of sharing professional experience and new knowledge.
Programme budget for 2021 is UAH 50 mln
The “NORD” programme provides support for the following sectors of culture and arts:
- audiovisual arts;
- visual arts;
- audial arts;
- design and fashion;
- performing arts;
- cultural heritage;
- literature and publishing;
- cultural and creative industries.
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 05.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021