LOT “ Prominent events in Ukrainian history” supports priorities:
- support for large-scale events that contribute to the formation of a unified Ukrainian identity;
- support of large-scale innovative multidisciplinary cultural and artistic prominent events that highlight the formation of independence, the development of Ukrainian society;
- support for large-scale cultural and artistic events that form a discussion field for a professional review of the historical process of independence;
- support of large-scale events that attract a wide audience from all over / or several regions of Ukraine and / or from abroad, involve national and / or international partners.
The total budget of LOT is UAH 25 mln
Minimum grant amount (cannot be reduced): UAH 500.000
Maximum grant amount (cannot be increased): UAH 2.5 mln
* Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicant for the LOT can be a legal entity of all forms of ownership or an individual entrepreneur, registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than two years before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the field of culture.
Project application deadline: 03.11.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021