LOT “Prominent personalities in Ukrainian culture” supports priorities:
- support for large-scale events that contribute to the formation of a unified Ukrainian identity;
- support for large-scale national or international events that actualize the creative heritage of iconic figures of Ukrainian culture in the modern cultural context, actualize little-known works to a wide audience, expand information about their personality and their work;
- support of large-scale events that attract a wide audience from all / or several regions of Ukraine and / or from abroad, involve national and / or international partners
- support for large-scale events that involve professional scientists (historians, culturologists) or relevant institutions in the conceptual development of the project;
- support of accompanying initiatives to the main products of LOT, which provide for the creation of a number of additional cultural and artistic products (for example, videos, publishing of art books, creation of audio works, etc.).
The total budget of LOT is UAH 20 million
Minimum grant amount (cannot be reduced): UAH 1 mln
Maximum grant amount (cannot be increased): UAH 2,5 million
* Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicant for the LOT can be a legal entity of all forms of ownership or an individual entrepreneur, registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than two years before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the field of culture.
Project application deadline: 03.11.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021