LOT “Prominent Events in Ukraine” supports priorities:
- support for large-scale events that contribute to the formation of a unified Ukrainian identity and the creation of a positive image of Ukraine and Ukrainians;
- support for developing national or international events that develop a cultural ecosystem (strengthen the role of culture in society, promote cross-sectoral cooperation, go beyond the traditional perception of culture and art, form new meanings);
- support for large-scale cultural and artistic events that attract a wide audience from all over / or several regions of Ukraine and / or from abroad, involve national and / or international partners;
- support for events with a large-scale communicative and educational component;
- support for innovative and cross-sectoral events that have scaling and sustainability potential;
- support for large-scale cultural and artistic events, long history and potential for scaling.
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 60 mln
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 500.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 3 mln
* Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicant for the LOT Prominent Events in Ukraine can be a legal entity of all forms of ownership or an individual entrepreneur, registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than two years before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the field of culture.
Project application deadline: 03.11.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021