LOT “Video content for new media platforms” support priorities:
- support for the video content contributing to unified Ukrainian identity and positive image of Ukraine and Ukrainians, consolidation of Ukrainian society, resisting fakes and information aggression and distributed through media platforms;
- support for the video content contributing to the formation of common values of civil society, respect for cultural rights, equal opportunities for personal growth and self-fulfilment for all citizens and communities, regardless of cultural, language, ethnic, regional, social, gender or other characteristics or differences;
- support for scientific, educational, cultural, artistic and social video content and platforms meeting the needs and interests of different audiences, including children and young people;
- support for audio-visual products made using VR/technology, Fulldom, 360-degree videos, etc. (or elements of such technologies);
- support for high-quality video content, which is not a television product (not produced on behalf of TV channels) at free access through media platforms
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 45 mln
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 300.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 2 mln
The only sector supported under the LOT: audiovisual.
Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicant for the LOT can be a legal entity of all forms of ownership or an individual entrepreneur, duly registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than a year before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the field of culture.
Project application deadline: 08.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021