The programme is aimed at supporting and developing the national audiovisual sector, particularly, television, radio and media platforms, introducing the latest multimedia information technologies, encouraging artists to create a competitive audiovisual product and its presentation abroad.
Objectives of Audiovisual Arts programme:
- increased number of high-quality Ukrainian-language scientific, educational, cultural, artistic and social television products;
- increased number of high-quality Ukrainian-language scientific, educational, cultural, artistic and social radio products;
- creation of high-quality national audiovisual content and its release through media platforms;
- creation of high-quality audiovisual products using the latest multimedia information technologies;
- qualitative and quantitative growth of the national Ukrainian-language television product in the media, driving out Russian and Russian-language content from television channels.
Programme budget for 2021 is UAH 100 mln.
The programme supports the following two cultural and creative industry sectors:
- audial arts
- audiovisual arts
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 08.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021
Please note that the programme budget can be increased or decreased upon approval of the Law “On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021” by the Verkhovna Rada.