The programme is aimed at supporting and developing the national audiovisual sector, particularly, television, radio and media platforms, introducing the latest multimedia information technologies, encouraging artists to create a competitive audiovisual product and its presentation abroad.
Objectives of Audiovisual Arts programme:
- increased number of high-quality Ukrainian-language scientific, educational, cultural, artistic and social television products;
- increased number of high-quality Ukrainian-language scientific, educational, cultural, artistic and social radio products;
- creation of high-quality national audiovisual content and its release through media platforms;
- creation of high-quality audiovisual products using the latest multimedia information technologies;
- qualitative and quantitative growth of the national Ukrainian-language television product in the media, driving out Russian and Russian-language content from television channels.
Programme budget for 2021 is UAH 100 mln.
The programme supports the following two cultural and creative industry sectors:
- audial arts
- audiovisual arts
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 08.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021
Contacts: [email protected]
Please note that the programme budget can be increased or decreased upon approval of the Law “On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021” by the Verkhovna Rada.