LOT “Cultural heritage” support priorities:
- support for new expositions and renewal of the existing ones, using new approaches and technologies in museums of all kinds and forms of ownership;
- study, preservation and promotion of intangible cultural heritage through new forms and approaches;
- digitalization of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, creation of tools and platforms for its presentation and popularization in Ukraine and abroad;
- creation of new cultural routes for development of cultural and educational tourism at the local and national levels;
- promotion of Ukrainian identity of different audiences, supporting ideas of cultural diversity, support for the study, preservation and popularization of the cultural heritage of the native peoples of Ukraine.
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 20 mln*
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 100.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 1.5 mln
The only sector supported under the LOT: cultural heritage
*Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
**UCF reserves the right not to spend all the funds provided by this LOT
Applicant for the LOT can be a legal entity of all forms of ownership or an individual entrepreneur, registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than a year before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the field of culture.
Project application deadline: 07.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021