LOT “Exhibition projects” support priorities:
- creation of curatorial exhibition projects promoting Ukrainian and foreign art, expanding the range of artists and artistic phenomena, actualizing public issues;
- creation of modern expositions and conceptual renewal of the existing art museums (re-exhibitions);
- support for high-quality content contributing to Ukrainian identity and positive image of Ukraine and Ukrainians;
- promotion of art curators in Ukraine;
- promotion of Ukrainian cultural product as well as historical and cultural heritage.
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 15 mln*
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 100.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 1,5 mln
*Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
**UCF reserves the right not to spend all the funds provided by this LOT
Applicant for the LOT can be a legal entity of all forms of ownership or an individual entrepreneur, registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than a year before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the field of culture.
Project application deadline: 07.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021