Priority studies supported under the LOT Applied sectoral and cross-sectoral researches:
- development of key performance indicators for each type of cultural institution of all state ownership sectors;
- analysis and assessment of remuneration of state and non-state cultural institution employees in various cultural and creative industry sectors in the context of world trends (period: 2012-2020);
- study of development and changes in non-state organisations of all sectors of culture and arts: quantitative and qualitative aspects;
- study of links between cultural and artistic activities and the tourist attractiveness of a region/community;
- study of development prospects of regional film networks in the context of the decentralization reform;
- support for development of databases (web-site) of state and non-state cultural actors in all sectors;
- support for cultural resources map-making and presentation in the form of an interactive map.
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 6 mln*
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 100.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 1.500.000
*Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicants for the LOT can be legal entities of all forms of ownership or individual entrepreneurs, duly registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than two years before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the fields of research and analytics.
Project application deadline: 05.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021