The “Analytics of Culture” programme aims to compensate for the lack of knowledge about the state and prospects of culture and creative industries as well as to lay the groundwork for a systematic study of markets, audiences and social transformation processes in the field of culture.
Objectives of Analytics of Culture programme:
- obtaining of analytical data that would provide the basis for the formulation of the national, regional and local cultural policies;
- to enable the transition from the “state support” concept to the “state investment” in the field of culture and creative industries;
- to generate new knowledge about cultural product consumers and development of the cultural and creative industries market;
- to demonstrate the public value of analytical research, as well as to increase opportunities for professional self-fulfilment of scientists, researchers, analysts and experts.
Programme budget for 2021 is UAH 20 mln
The “Analytics of Culture” programme provides support for the following sectors of culture and arts:
- audiovisual arts;
- visual arts;
- audial arts;
- design and fashion;
- performing arts;
- cultural heritage;
- literature and publishing;
- cultural and creative industries.
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 05.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021
Contacts: [email protected]