LOT 1. Cultural policy research papers
Priority studies supported under the LOT “Cultural policy research papers”:
- culture and digital transformation: audience development policies and strategies;
- role of public policies in developing the entrepreneurial and innovative potential of cultural and creative sectors;
- development of indicators and criteria for assessing the quality and provision of cultural services;
- effective management of culture and tourism at all government levels;
- mechanisms for creation, dissemination and reinterpretation of senses;
- globalization impact on local cultural activities;
- role of cultural practices for territorial communities development;
- culture in the context of gender equality: problems and solution mechanisms;
- inclusive cultural activities: distribution and attraction methods;
- study of tourism development at the regional and local levels;
- strategies and tools for the development and promotion of sustainable cultural tourism;
- world experience in the use of a public and private partnership for financing of culture, describing models of public and private partnerships;
- world experience in financing of the fields of culture through indirect financing facilities.
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 7 mln*
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 100.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 1.500.000
*Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicants for the LOT can be legal entities of all forms of ownership or individual entrepreneurs, duly registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than two years before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the fields of research and analytics.
Project application deadline: 05.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021