The Grand Event Program corresponds to the following priority areas of the Foundation’s activities:
• Supporting the development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of public life both on the territory of Ukraine and abroad.
• Supporting cultural diversity (in particular, projects of ethnic communities, national minorities and indigenous peoples) and projects aimed at strengthening cultural tolerance and respect, which will contribute to the citizens’ sense of belonging to Ukraine.
• Promoting respect for cultural rights, barrier-free access to consumption and the creation of cultural products, ensuring equal opportunities for personal development and self-realization for all citizens and communities.
• Supporting international cooperation projects and promotion of Ukrainian cultural products abroad, strengthening ties with the international cultural environment to create a positive image of Ukraine.
• Promoting in creating large-scale socially significant events aimed at forming a united Ukrainian identity and creating a positive image of Ukraine and Ukrainians.
The goals of the Grand Event Program shall be:
• increasing the number of professional audiences in the cultural and creative industries that implement large-scale prominent events;
• stimulating domestic and foreign tourism;
• active cooperation with international institutions, experts, artists, cultural operators;
• formation of a positive image of Ukraine in the international environment through the implementation of high-quality innovative large-scale and prominent events that are internationally recognized;
• strengthening the cultural identity of the Ukrainian people.
The program supports the following sectors of culture and creative industries:
• visual arts
• audial arts
• audiovisual arts
• performing arts
• cultural heritage
• literary business
cultural and creative industries.
As a part of the Grand Event Competition Program for 2022, we offer the following LOTs:
• LOT 1. Large-scale cultural projects
• LOT 2. Prominent events.
Submission of a project application for the competition: 19.11.2021 – 31.01.2022 (until 6.00 p.m. Kyiv time)
Competitive selection: 01.02.2022 – 17.05.2022
• Project implementation including reporting: from the date of signing by the Foundation the Grant Agreement, but not earlier than April 30, until 31.10.2022