The Culture for Changes programme is an international partnership program aimed at jointly seeking answers to today's challenges by supporting cultural dialogue and creating joint cultural and artistic projects.
The program aims to contribute to the achievement of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are part of the 2030 Development Agenda adopted by world leaders at the historic UN Summit in September 2015 by supporting projects that promote knowledge about SDGs in society and intensify the dialogue around current challenges facing humanity.
Objectives of the program "Culture for Changes":
- shaping a common European future through the intensification of international cooperation by supporting joint projects in the fields of culture and the arts;
- stimulating the development of international cross-sectoral and intersectoral partnerships to create innovative cultural and artistic products;
- stimulating public dialogue around the current challenges of humanity through cultural and artistic products;
- raising public awareness of the Sustainable Development Goals;
- building new cultural and artistic partnerships between organizations from Ukraine and Germany and from Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
The programme supports the sector of: cultural and creative industries.
The budget of the Culture for Changes program in 2021 consists of the contributions of:
- Ukrainian Cultural Foundation - UAH 14 million
- British Council in Ukraine - 50 thousand UK pounds
- Memory, Responsibility and Future Foundation - 75 thousand Euros.
Terms of project submission and realization
Project application deadline: 01.12.2020 – 01.02.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 16.02.2020 – 30.04.2021
Project realization including final reporting: starting from the date of Grant agreement signing (but not earlier than 30.04.2021) and until 30.10.2021