Required documents for submission of the application package
- project application (electronic form to be filled in at the UCF website);
- Annex 1 to the project application “Work plan and Project Deadlines” (PDF document);
- Annex 2.1 to the project application “City CV” (PDF document);
- Annex 2.2 to the project application “Report on conduction of public talks” (PDF document)
- Annex 2.3 to the project application “Initiatives Portfolio” (PDF document);
- Annex 2.4 to the project application “CV of team members” (PDF document);
- Annex 2.5 to the project application “Communication strategy” (PDF document)
- project cost estimates (EXCEL table made according to the page of the relevant competitive program);
- full (extended) excerpt from the USR with up-to-date information at the time of application submission (PDF document).
- The project co-financing guarantee letter provided by the applicant, indicating the sources of co-financing (scanned copy of the original in PDF) sample letter - X. Annex 6.
- documents confirming the registration of the partner organization (scan-copy in PDF);
- letter (s) of intention to cooperate with partner (s) (scan of original in PDF) Sample Letter - XIX. Annex 5;
Individual project (in the context of program “Culture Capitals of Ukraine” ) is a cultural and artistic project implemented by local authoritites.
According to the Foundation's rules, co-financing for individual projects of program “Culture Capital of Ukraine” is obligatory, and has to amount to 30% of the project budget. This means that grant share from UCF can amount only to 70% (or less) from the total project budget.