Required documents for submission of the application package
- project application (electronic form to be filled in at the UCF website);
- Annex 1 to the project application “Work plan and project deadlines” (PDF document);
- Annex 2 to the project application “Concept of cultural product creation (prototypes, examples, samples, descriptions, explications, etc.)” (PDF document)
- project cost estimates (EXCEL table made according to the page of the relevant competitive program);
- full (extended) excerpt from the USR with up-to-date information at the time of application submission (PDF document).
- documents confirming the registration of the partner organization (scan-copy in PDF);
- letter (s) of intention to cooperate with partner (s) (scan of original in PDF) Sample Letter - XIX. Annex 5;
- The project co-financing guarantee letter provided by the applicant, indicating the sources of co-financing (scanned copy of the original in PDF) sample letter - X. Annex 6.
International cooperation project is a cultural and artistic project that involves the implementation of a project in Ukraine and/or abroad in partnership with other organizations. In this case, the applicant must be a Ukrainian resident and one of the partners - a non-resident. The applicant and partner of this type of project may not be an individual entrepreneur.
In accordance with the funding principles, the UCF grants an equivalent to 70% of the project budget for international projects; co-financing has to be 30% of the project budget.