Required documents for submission of the application package
- project application (electronic form to be filled in at the UCF website);
- project estimate (EXCEL table)
- Annex 1 to the project application “Work plan and project deadlines” (PDF document);
- Annex 2 to the project application "Concept of cultural product creation (prototypes, examples, samples, descriptions, explications, etc.)" (PDF document) project cost estimates (EXCEL table made according to the page of the relevant competitive program);
- full (extended) excerpt from the USR with up-to-date information at the time of application submission (PDF document).
- documents confirming the registration of the partner organization (scan-copy in PDF);
- letter (s) of intention to cooperate with partner (s) (scan of original in PDF) Sample Letter - XIX. Annex 5;
- The project co-financing guarantee letter provided by the applicant, indicating the sources of co-financing (scanned copy of the original in PDF) sample letter - X. Annex 6.
National cooperation project is a cultural and artistic project that involves partner project realization in two or more regions of Ukraine. The minimum partnership should include one applicant and one partner from different regions of Ukraine. The applicant and partner of this type of project may not be an individual entrepreneur.
In accordance with the funding principles, UCF grants an equivalent to 80% of the project budget for national projects; co-financing has to be 20% of the project budget.