LOT “Literature and Media” support priorities:
- support for high-quality content contributing to unified Ukrainian identity and positive image of Ukraine and Ukrainians;
- support for printed art publications (exclusively: visual books, professional culture-related literature, including drama and musical publications, cultural and historical studies) and/or electronic analogues;
- support for special cultural and artistic projects in Ukrainian media, covering contemporary issues of cultural and artistic process, state cultural policies etc.;
- support for special projects aimed at improving media literacy, combating fakes in Ukrainian media;
- support for cross-sectoral projects at the confluence of literature and other arts in order to promote reading;
- support for promotion tours of modern authors and publishers, support for innovative popularization of reading both live and on-line.
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 15 mln*
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 100.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 1.5 mln
The only sector supported under the LOT: literature and publishing.
*Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
**UCF reserves the right not to spend all the funds provided by this LOT
Applicant for the LOT can be a legal entity of all forms of ownership or an individual entrepreneur, registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than a year before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the field of culture.
Project application deadline: 07.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021