Priority studies supported under the LOT “Social studies”:
- combined social studies (focus groups and interviews with employees of cultural institutions, local cultural authorities and local deputies) on improving the quality and accessibility of cultural services in communities, particularly the rural ones;
- social and field studies in communities planning to establish multifunctional cultural service centres, in order to identify the needs and demands of society in terms of content and estimate actual condition of such cultural institutions, particularly the rural ones;
- inter-ethnic relations in Ukraine: problems and solutions;
- study of the cultural and creative industry sectors, particularly the status and working conditions of artists;
- cultural identity of different regions of Ukraine: values, language, and inheritance models;
- culture and media: monitoring of meanings and values formation;
- dynamics of reading culture in Ukraine;
- impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on cultural and creative industries: analysis of the current status and development prospects
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 7 mln*
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 100.000
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 1.000.000
*Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicants for the LOT can be legal entities of all forms of ownership or individual entrepreneurs, duly registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws not less than two years before the competition announcement and duly experienced in the fields of research and analytics.
Project application deadline: 05.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 ( 18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021