“Inclusive cultural product” LOT aims to:
- support for development of quality inclusive cultural products meeting the needs of persons with disabilities;
- inclusive adaptation of already created products;
- support for projects using artistic practices for social adaptation of people with disabilities (art therapy and educational programs);
- support for inclusive artistic education programmes for professional development of people with disabilities, as well as training of artists seeking to collaborate with such people;
- stimulating increase in the number of accessible cultural spaces through inclusive cultural content and attracting people with disabilities as an audience.
Total budget for the LOT is UAH 10 mln*
Minimum grant amount (that cannot be decreased): UAH 100 ths
Maximum grant amount (that cannot be increased): UAH 700 ths
*Please note that the LOT budget may change both in the direction of increase and in the direction of decrease, after the Verkhovna Rada approves the Law "On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021".
Applicants for the LOT can be legal entities of all forms of ownership or individual entrepreneurs, registered in Ukraine in accordance with the current laws (without limitation as to registration time).
Project application deadline: 05.10.2020 – 14.01.2021 (18.00 Kyiv time, GMT+2)
Project selection procedure: 15.01.2020 – 30.04.2021