The Cultural Heritage Program corresponds to the following priority areas of the Foundation’s activities:
• Promoting the preservation, protection and popularization of cultural heritage, cultural values and national memory of the Ukrainian people to strengthen the modern Ukrainian identity, form common values of civil society.
• Supporting the development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of public life both on the territory of Ukraine and abroad.
• Promoting the implementation of modern digital technologies, development of an innovative cultural product, cross-sectoral and interregional projects to unlock creative potential, effective creative and economic activities in the field of culture and creative industries.
• Promoting respect for cultural rights, barrier-free access to consumption and the creation of cultural products, ensuring equal opportunities for personal development and self-realization for all citizens and communities.
• Support of international cooperation projects and promotion of Ukrainian cultural products abroad, strengthening ties with the international cultural environment to create a positive image of Ukraine.
The goals of the Cultural Heritage Program shall be:
• Supporting the projects that involve the use of new approaches and new technologies (using VR, augmented reality, 3D modelling, 360°, multimedia hologram, etc.);
• researching cultural heritage and promote it to a wide audience, including through the creation of digital platforms and products;
• stimulating the development of cultural sectors and creative industries through the introduction of innovations and integration of new experience, in particular, by introducing new approaches in Ukraine, but proven in world practice;
• increasing the number of consumers of a cultural product through the use of new forms and approaches;
• stimulating the development of cross-sectoral partnerships and supporting competitive projects potentially attractive for non-governmental investments and capable of sustainable development;
• popularization of the Ukrainian cultural product both in Ukraine and abroad.
The program supports the following sectors of culture and creative industries:
• cultural heritage.
As a part of the Cultural Heritage Competition Program for 2022, we offer the following LOTs:
• LOT 1. Digitalization
• LOT 2. Cross-sectoral projects for the preservation of cultural heritage
• LOT 3. Museum capital of Ukraine 2023
Submission of a project application for the competition: 19.11.2021 – 31.01.2022 (until 6.00 p.m. Kyiv time)
Competitive selection: 01.02.2022 – 17.05.2022
• Project implementation including reporting: from the date of signing by the Foundation the Grant Agreement, but not earlier than April 30, until 31.10.2022