The Audiovisual Arts Program corresponds to the following priority areas of the Foundation’s activities:
1. Creating socially significant content that will contribute to citizens’ sense of belonging to Ukraine.
2. Promoting development of educational initiatives, implementation of innovations, information and digital technologies in the sphere of culture.
3. Promoting intercultural dialogue and supporting cultural diversity.
4. Promoting formation of common values of civil society in Ukraine.
5. Ensuring the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of public life on the territory of Ukraine.
The program is aimed at supporting and developing the national audiovisual sector, in particular, television, radio broadcasting and media platforms, introducing the latest multimedia information technologies, encouraging artists to create a competitive audiovisual product and present it abroad.
The goals of the Audiovisual Arts Program shall be:
• increasing the number of high-quality national Ukrainian-language television content of scientific, educational, cultural, artistic and social orientation;
• increasing the number of high-quality national Ukrainian-language radio content of scientific, educational, cultural, artistic and social orientation;
• creating high-quality national audiovisual content and distributing it through media platforms;
• creating high-quality audiovisual content using the latest multimedia information technologies;
• qualitative and quantitative growth of the national Ukrainian-language TV content in the media space, which displaces Russian and Russian-language content present on the airwaves of TV channels.
The program supports two sectors of culture and creative industries:
• audial arts
• audiovisual arts
As a part of the Audiovisual Arts Competition Program for 2022, we offer the following LOTs:
• LOT 1. TV content.
• LOT 2. Radio content.
• LOT 3. Video content for media platforms.
• LOT 4. Development of a feature film project.
• LOT 5. Pre-production of non-fiction films.
Submission of a project application for the competition: 05.11.2021 – 17.01.2022 (until 6.00 p.m. Kyiv time)
Competitive selection: 18.01.2022 – 29.04.2022
• Project implementation including reporting: from the date of signing by the Foundation the Grant Agreement, but not earlier than April 30, until 31.10.2022